Lawyer- Regulations & Markets
- Full Time
Leading Scottish for are looking to hire an additional lawyer with circa 1-3 years to join their specialist regulation & markets team- this role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow (and remote-working opportunities are also available).
The team have an impressive track record in competition and regulatory investigations, competition litigation and follow-on damages cases as well as utility regulation (water/energy and telecoms). They continue to attract a string of high profile matters including:
- Advising leading games developers on competition law and merger clearances at EU and CMA levels.
- Advising ScottishPower on their appeal against Ofgem to the Competition and Markets Authority.
- Advising on some of the largest generation projects in the UK, including offshore wind farms.
- Advising on a range of regulatory investigations by UK regulators.
- Advising on cutting edge energy sector developments including hydrogen and CCUS.
- The successful candidates will have a sound knowledge and understanding of competition law and/or utilities regulation and a proven track record of presenting clear legal advice to a range of clients.
- This a client facing role with significant opportunity in this group to make your mark and develop you legal and client skills in cutting edge cases.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to join a highly reputable real estate team.
Please click on the apply button to apply, request more information or set up a call to discuss in confidence.
Apply for Lawyer- Regulations & Markets
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly