Legal Counsel- Television
5 days left
- Full Time
We are excited to be working with a Global Content Company in their search for a Media/Entertainment lawyer to join their team.
This is a newly created role as the company is super busy and has lots of exciting projects!
- Helping to advise on high value content deals across the business.
- Reviewing and negotiating on key commissioning, production and distribution contracts.
- Keeping abreast of any legal and regulatory changes across the content industries.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- UK Qualified solicitor.
- MUST have experience in either a TV production company, distributor or media law firm.
- Solid understanding of commercial and regulatory laws (Ofcom compliance, international TV distribution and TV production processes, PACT terms of trade)
- Experience negotiating with international broadcasters and on demand platforms.
- Solid knowledge of commercial and intellectual property law.
- Good understanding of privacy and data protections laws.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel- Television
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly