RESIDENTIAL FEE EARNER/SOLICITOR - HOME WORKING
- Full Time
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER FEE EARNER/SOLICITOR - HOME WORKING - A brilliant Residential Conveyancing opportunity with great potential at a growing firm -
This is an exciting opportunity for a residential property lawyer to join a busy and highly successful property department. The firm is very well respected in the region and offer their clients a first-class service with a quality over quantity approach.
They are seeking a highly motivated and talented conveyancer to manage their own caseload and be a key member of the residential property team.
We would encourage applications from ambitious candidates with experience from recently qualified to mid-level. This is a very high quality firm and you will need solid good quality experience gained at a similarly respected firm, including high value transactional work ,re-mortgaging and secured lending.
This a very well respected full service firm with national coverage and the role offers the opportunity to join a highly successful team, with super career development prospects.
* Conduct residential property transactions from start to finish for registered/unregistered, freehold/leasehold, grant of lease, assignment of a lease, enfranchisement, auction and repossessed properties.
* Handle a caseload of about fifty-five pre-exchange files.
* Communicate promptly with clients, estate agents, mortgage advisors and lenders to proactively progress cases to completion.
* Manage the expectations of clients and referrers.
* Manage cases through our case management system.
* Build strong ties with estate agents, mortgage advisors and referrers to ensure they recommend your conveyancing services.
* Handle matters raised by the Compliance Officer in a timely manner.
* Carry out business development activities to develop channels for referral of conveyancing cases.
* Handle new client enquiries and maintain high level of enquiry conversions.
* Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
The team is highly supportive and you will be encouraged to develop your career with the firm. You will enjoy a collegiate environment whilst having the autonomy to develop and progress your skills.
This is a discreet appointment and any application will be treated in the utmost confidence. The position has the potential to develop rapidly, with excellent career development opportunity within the Residential Property Department.
Apply for RESIDENTIAL FEE EARNER/SOLICITOR - HOME WORKING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly