Solicitor - Residential Property/Conveyancing
A Prestigious and renowned Southend based law firm wishes to recruit a Residential Property Lawyer.
One of the largest law firms in Essex, with a reputation for honesty and excellence, they act for a broad range of clients across the firm that include private individuals, public companies, pension funds, banks, British and European retailers and leisure operators.
You should be meticulous, driven and approachable and be used to a great deal of client contact
- The successful candidate will be joining a team of eight, working on a broad range of aspects of residential property
- They are also required to become actively involved the marketing and business development of the practice moving forward
Qualifications and Experience
- Newly Qualified / Recently Qualified solicitor, legal executive or conveyancer
- Candidates must be familiar with all aspects of residential property from start to completion
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Excellent competitive salary
- Permanent, full time contract
- Benefits and bonus