WE PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF MEDICINE.
LEAPING FORWARD TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
Legal Counsel - Northern Cluster EMEA
Competitive Salary + Flexible Location within the UK.
Everything we do at KKI, is rooted in the idea of leaping forward to make people smile. We are committed to innovation, for the benefit of the patients who count on us to support them. From medicines for rare and underserved diseases, to the support families need when facing a life-changing diagnosis – our team is proud of all we deliver, but also humble in knowing how much more needs to be done. By listening to patient stories, we gain a better understanding of the obstacles patients and their families face – so we can work to better meet their unique needs. The real proof of our impact is in the smiles we see on patients’ faces, when we have helped answer a need, or improved their well-being through our work. While the journey is not easy, it is one that is filled with purpose.
To provide legal advice and support to operational and commercial functions throughout the business.
- Draft, negotiate and review a broad range of agreements across the UK and EMEA region;
- Provide legal support to change control and SOP review processes;
- Provide legal support for clinical activities;
- Support senior lawyers with complex agreements and transactions;
- Create and maintain template documents to assist the legal team and other business functions;
- Act as a business partner to improve service delivery to key internal stakeholders.
- Must be a UK-qualified solicitor or barrister;
- Post-qualification experience in contract law;
- Experience in life sciences industry
- A willingness to build on legal skills and knowledge through on-going professional development;
- Sound communication skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing business priorities
In return for your talent, we will provide support through smart working, adopting best practice, deploying the latest technology and ongoing personal development. Plus:
- Competitive salary
To meet the expectations of our patients and to truly deliver on our Commitment to Life, we are continually looking for people who embrace this spirit. We are committed to providing a culture that offers both inspiration and reward – in terms of compensation and in work satisfaction. And in turn, we want people who’ll bring their unique ideas and diverse approaches, while also aligning to our ultimate goal of making people smile. If this sounds like a company that aligns with your values, we’d love for you to join us in our efforts.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.