Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Associate, Manchester
We're working with a national firm who are looking to recruit an associate in real estate. The team is one of the largest in the UK and due to continued growth they are looking to add to their Manchester team.
- National firm with a strong presence in Manchester
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture
- Has one of the largest real estate practices in the UK with extremely high quality work
- Real Estate Associate needed to join the team in Manchester
-Work will include- landlord & tenant, property management, sales & purchases, financing, investment & development
- You will gain exposure to the highest quality of work for their clients
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects both in the regions and in the City
-Active role in business development
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Associate
- Experience with L & T, property management, sales & purchases, financing, investment & development
- You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
- You must be client-centred
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- High quality work
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team
- Fantastic platform from which to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly