Interim Data Privacy Consultant
We are working with a renowned, top-tier technology firm to source an Interim Data Privacy Consultant. This firm are internationally recognised and work with a broad network of high-profile clients. If you are looking to develop your career in the tech sector, this role would be ideal for you.
- This is a client assignment to join their privacy team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Assisting the Privacy Counsel on day-to-day data protection governance
- Assisting the Privacy Counsel to complete various transfer impact assessment for third country data transfer
- Refining the existing internal data privacy related procedure such as data subject requests.
- Completing the transfer details for intragroup data transfer agreements
- You are a qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 2 years working in data privacy.
- You will have strong knowledge of major data protection laws in the EU and UK such as GDPR, UK DPA, PECR and EDPB.
- You have a strong commercial awareness with an understanding of the value drivers of a business.
- We will invite you to our in-person and virtual networking events exclusively for Adaptive consultants, along with firmwide webinars and events.
- You'll be given flexibility to work where and when you want.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Christine Rodgers-Wendels for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*
Apply for Interim Data Privacy Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly