Legal Team Assistant - Property
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Legal Team Assistant to join their busy and expanding Residential Property team in London.
This role is to assist their fee earners and secretaries with day-to-day management of residential specific documents and applications.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is £25,000 + Benefits. This role is initially a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working in their office for 2 or 3 days a week (flexibility required).
This is a great Legal Team Assistant opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious law firms!
Your responsibilities as a Legal Team Assistant will include:
- General administrative support to team
- Photocopying and scanning
- Updating and organising Excel spreadsheets
- Basic HMLR applications and initial drafting of SDLT forms
- Printing, filing and labelling
- Acknowledging receipt of documents and post
- Any other duties as requested by the team
Requirements as a Legal Team Assistant include:
- Ideally previous Administrative/Team Assistant experience gained from a Law firm
- Previous experience of working within Residential Property
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Competent on all MS Office packages
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised to meet the varied needs of the department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and flexibly when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new systems and procedures quickly