Head of Legal Services - FTC
6 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
A Professional Regulatory Body based in London working to set, uphold and advance standards within a particular profession.
Your new role
- You will take responsibility for a team of assessors and officers who ensure that the Body meets its legal obligations to its members, registrants and to the public, and fulfils its regulatory obligations
- You will oversee inspections and be responsible for the information issued to the professions and members of the public
- Finally, you will support the Director of Legal and Registrar in any legal work
What you'll need to succeed
- A Legal Qualification as a Solicitor or Barrister
- Experience of working in the regulation or quality assurance sector
- People management skills through acting as a Senior Lawyer or Head of Legal/Department
What you'll get in return
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays + 2 days' volunteering leave (paid)
- Flexible start/finish time
- 2-3 days home working per week after initial introductory period
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Legal Services - FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly