Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
7 days left
- Full Time
New instruction for an experienced Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in their London office.
- Leading international law firm
- Known for their significant success
- The team acts for a wide range of clients to include; insurers, insureds, regulators, defence organisations and medical professionals
- Joining the successful team you will enjoy a wide variety of healthcare regulatory work
- The matters will include; defending healthcare professionals before their regulators, disciplinary work, inquest law, medico-legal advisory work, criminal and some clinical negligence work.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-years post qualified experience
- You will have experience dealing with healthcare litigation and regulatory work for defendants
- Ideally you will have experience of acting for insurers or defence organisation
- As well as the above you will be able to demonstrate technical and commercial expertise
This is a varied and challenging role that will be immensely rewarding.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly