Commercial Contracts Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
One of the largest distributors for IT and Services in the UK, proving consumer, business and enterprise products (FTSE 100). This is a great opportunity to join their progressive and fast growing organisation.
Your new role
- Vendor onboarding process - management of & coordinating new vendor set-up from receipt of initial partner screening form through to contract finalisation
- Business overview & review to determine the terms required for a new contract/contract amendment/contract renewal
- For vendor contracts, issuing standard terms, or review of a vendor's terms, as appropriate. For customer contracts, drafting amendment to standard terms, or review of bespoke customer terms, as appropriate.
- Running compliance checks on vendors and assessing outcomes, investigating and closing out risks or escalating issues raised
- Drafting and reviewing contract terms in line with the business' risk tolerance principles
- Redlining unacceptable terms or preparing standalone comments, negotiating terms, coordinating and managing both internal stakeholders and representatives of third parties with the aim of reaching agreement on contract terms
- Escalating key risk terms, or clauses where parties cannot reach consensus, as appropriate
- Preparing final contract documents, coordinating signatures, scanning & filing completed contracts including capture of finalised vendor contract terms in contracts management tool
- Vendor termination process - preparation of contractual documents/letters to facilitate termination
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines
What you'll need to succeed
- Legal qualification - equivalent of an LLB degree
- Work experience as a paralegal or equivalent in a commercial contracts role, ideally at least 3 years PQE, working on commercial or sales contracts in a negotiation and legal drafting capacity
- Skilled at using tracked changes and comments in contract documents
- Have great communication, negotiation and organisation skills
- Ability to problem solve and deal with a high amount of work in a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary depending on skills and experience as well as company bonus
Is a full time, permanent role and 50 percent office based (Hybrid).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Commercial Contracts Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly