Sittingbourne, Kent | £30,000 to £60,000
A well-established law firm – which is locally dominant due to the introduction of a top City lawyer – is searching for a new Property Solicitor to join their team. They’re looking for an individual who will be able to work full-time on a permanent contract at their office in Sittingbourne, Kent.
This firm is seeking an experienced individual who can handle numerous responsibilities straight away. These include:
- Taking on a substantial and varied caseload, which primarily consists of sales and purchases of freehold, leasehold, new build, and shared ownership properties.
- Handling a host of less frequent property matters.
- Generating new opportunities both locally and nationally.
- Raising the firm’s already high standards.
To be considered for the Property Solicitor role, you’ll need the following experience and characteristics:
- You will be a NQ+ Property Lawyer, with no upper limit on experience.
- You must have a proven track record of generating and billing new business.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Top-quality client care abilities.
Salary and Benefits Package
You can expect to receive a salary offer of between £30,000 - £60,000 per annum, though this band might widen depending on your experience. You’ll also receive a negotiable benefits package and increasing holiday entitlement the longer you’re at the firm. This role offers a professional, ambitious environment that is rewarding to work in.
If you want to be considered for the Property Solicitor position, submit your application immediately.
Apply for Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly