London | £30,000 to £40,000
A firm with several offices throughout Greater London is looking for a new Family Solicitor to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. The firm was formed nearly 25 years ago and has grown considerably in both size and prestige since then.
Your New Role
In this position, the Family Solicitor will have several key responsibilities. They include:
- Taking on a varied caseload across a range of family law matters, including child protection law, financial settlements and agreements, divorce, dissolving civil partnerships, injunctions, and supervision orders.
- Offering outstanding client care at all times.
- Supervising other staff as required.
- Conducting advocacy where appropriate.
The ideal Family Solicitor will have the following characteristics:
- At least 1+ PQE.
- Experience with financial matters and child protection law.
- A high standard of work and client care.
Salary and Benefits
The Family Solicitor will be offered a salary in the range of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, though the salary band could widen depending on experience. The firm also provides an excellent culture and training opportunities, supporting development. Finally, a negotiable benefits package is offered.
To ensure that you’re considered for this role, submit your application as soon as possible.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly