London | £34,000 to £38,000
A new multi-discipline firm in London is looking to hire a Property Solicitor. The firm already has over a dozen motivated and ambitious professionals spearheading the firm’s expansion. The new Property Solicitor role, which is offered on a full-time, permanent basis, will help with the ever-growing client base.
Your New Role
In this position, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Take on a large and varied caseload from day one.
- Get involved in cases primarily consisting of either residential or commercial conveyancing matters.
- Share responsibility for the firm’s reputation and continued growth.
- Generate new business while offering first-class levels of care to existing clients.
To be a good fit for this position, you must have:
- A proven track record within either commercial or residential property law.
- Excellent coordination.
- Reliable client care skills.
- Have NQ+ Property Solicitor experience, at a minimum.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a solid starting salary of between £34,000 - £38,000 per annum. The salary band is an estimate and could widen depending on experience. The Property Solicitor will also enjoy a negotiable benefits package and enjoy a rewarding and ambitious working environment.
To be considered for this position, submit your application at the earliest opportunity.
Apply for Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly