Personal Injury Solicitor
- National law firm with offices throughout the UK and London. Recognised by Legal 500 to be a leader in many of the services they provide. Leading firm in Manchester for PI services.
- Personal Injury Associate to join firm in Manchester. The role will suit someone who has excellent people skills who is looking to become the master of their career within a well-established firm. The role will suit someone 2 – 8 PQE.
Requirements & Candidate:
- Must be technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
- Team player with a strong client focussed approach
- Firm is undergoing massive expansion plans
- Highly lucrative payment package
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Personal Injury Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly