Business Development and Marketing Intern
7 days left
- Full Time
To thrive in this role you will;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Be a smart, fast, reliable and enthusiastic team player.
- Have excellent organisational skills: be a multi-tasker with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Be able to adapt and use new platforms quickly and effectively (Concep, Wordpress, Hootsuite).
In this position you will:
- Working with the BDM Executive to organise and deliver the firm’s events and conference programme (inviting delegates and clients via Concep, liaising with internal stakeholders and speakers, creating online events via Zoom, helping with follow up, etc).
- Help to update and maintain our Wordpress-based website uploading insights, event information and news updates.
- Send out e-communications using Concep (e.g. client alerts, briefings and updates).
- Send out Tweets and LinkedIn posts via Hootsuite to our social media audience on Bates Wells news and publications.
- Update and maintain the database of contacts.
- Conduct research tasks as necessary (B-Corp research, specific client research etc).
- Look after the stock supply of all promotional and marketing materials.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the BDM team.
Specific tasks may change over time, so we’ll need you to be adaptable and flexible as we continue to meet our clients’ needs.
- You share our values and want to make a difference.
- You are not afraid to test assumptions and challenge.
- You want exposure to a variety of challenges that will allow you to innovate.
- You are technically excellent, commercially minded and have great people skills.
Apply for Business Development and Marketing Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly