Family Solicitor / CILEX / Locum / Paralegal
Opportunity in Family for Solicitor/ CILEX/ Paralegal / Locum
Our client, who are a respectable firm in the Essex area are in need of assistance in their family department due to the current fee earner taking a step up in their career. The ideal candidate will be either a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Fee Earner Paralegal or a Locum solicitor and be used to handling their own caseload of private and public family files.
- To act as a fee earner dealing with cases on a daily basis and follow through with the case
- To deal with Clients, Barristers, Courts and other Solicitors by phone, in person and by correspondence (including e-mail) as necessary to keep them updated of all progress/changes within each matter.
- To dictate work to secretaries/assistants.
- Making appointments when required to do so.
- Advocacy when requested /required to do so.
- Any other tasks reasonably requested or directed to do so
- To potentially deal with Legal Aid Hours
Additional info / Benefits
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5 (1 hour unpaid lunch 1pm to 2pm)
- After training option of the odd day being work from home, as they work a paperless system.
- Holidays 20 days plus banks, standard pension.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Apply for Family Solicitor / CILEX / Locum / Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly