Real Estate Associate
7 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor 1 - 4 PQE - leading team - international firm - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitor (1 - 4 PQE) to join the real estate team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This top ranked team is one of the UK's largest and most successful real estate teams and can offer the successful Real Estate Solicitor high quality property work for a number of household name clients.
This real estate team works with clients across a broad range of sectors. The work itself is split between acting on asset management and development agreements for lease and also on investment and development sites for local and national developers and investors as well as housing regeneration projects.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in:
- Managing a personal caseload of transactions to include acquisitions, disposals and leases.
- Asset management for both landlord and tenant.
- Drafting funding agreements.
- Assisting on major projects.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
The ideal Real Estate Solicitor will be:
- 1- 4 PQE
- Excellent technical skills (commensurate with level of PQE).
- Strong academic profile.
- Sound knowledge of property law.
- An interest in networking and business development - high level of client contact.
- Team player and excellent communicator.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer top quality training to ensure that your technical skills are thoroughly developed during the early years of your career. Clear path for progression and a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly