Commercial Property Paralegal
An established law firm, with expertise in providing a top-quality service to their clients, are seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their ranks.
With an outstanding reputation they pride themselves on establishing long term relationships with their clients, supporting them throughout their entire life cycle.
You will be a Commercial Property Paralegal, within the city of London, or surrounding areas, who is seeking a new challenge. This role would suit someone looking to progress within a law firm, bring ideas to the table, and make a real difference.
What You Will Do
- Carry out client work as allocated by the fee-earners
- To receive and make telephone calls to and in relation to clients and attend upon clients as directed.
- To liaise by phone and letter with all persons connected to the matter.
- Assist and support more senior members of the team with work or tasks as required.
- To demonstrate commitment to the role, and department through excellent punctuality, timekeeping, and attendance.
What You Will Need
- Must be a good team player willing to work cooperatively with others.
- Good organisation with strong administration skills.
- Must be committed to providing an excellent service to clients, with the ability to establish relationships with clients.
- To ensure that all client dealings (correspondence and telephone calls) are handled professionally, courteously, and promptly
- Prior experience in commercial property is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to progress your career in a challenging and demanding role. Our client frequently promotes internally and has previously given a training contract to a prior holder of this role showing a clear route for career progression.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Birch for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Property Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly