Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Lawyer
Opportunity for a junior lawyer to join the Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team of an award-winning national firm- this role will be based in Glasgow (with flexible-working also an option).
The team specialise in contentious work for a wide range of financial institutions, including some of the UK's major banks, challenger banks and international banks. The team acts on a variety of matters from high value and complex banking litigation including commercial and investment banking disputes including mis-selling claims and fraud related issues, professional negligence claims and mortgage retail recovery claims. The team also defend reputationally sensitive claims and undertake specialist projects with clients to prevent claims against them in the future. The role will involve:
- Running a varied caseload for key financial services clients.
- Providing competent strategic and commercial legal advice upon a range of contentious disputes and claims with supervision.
- Assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases.
- Actively involved in business development activities with clients and potential clients.
- Actively involved in the production of legal updates and know how development.
- Qualified solicitor from NQ level – 3 years' PQE.
- Ideally experienced in acting in the financial services sector in contentious matters (however general dispute resolution experience would also be of interest).
- Keen to establish excellent relationships with clients and deliver excellent client service.
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn and develop.
- Excellent communication and self-management skills.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please click on the Apply Button.
Apply for Financial Services Disputes & Investigations Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly