Digital Marketing Advisor (12 month FTC)
Digital Marketing Advisor – varied 12 month contract role in international law firm. London or Manchester based. Hybrid working.
This mid-sized international law firm has a really solid marketing function and a great working culture where employees come first. In this Digital Marketing Advisor role will cover maternity leave for 12 months starting at the beginning of January 2022. You will work as part of a dedicated digital team to develop and implement digital marketing strategy.
Specifically, the role will include:
- To ensure that digital marketing supports the firm’s business strategy;
- Maintenance of the firm’s website and working with agencies to maintain functionality and content;
- Developing digital marketing channels such as videos, blogs, microsites and podcasts;
- Writing, editing and proof-reading digital content;
- Managing social media platforms and developing social media advertising;
- Supporting the Senior Digital Manager on strategic global projects;
- Playing an advisory role on digital marketing;
- Managing agencies;
- Reporting, measurement and analytics.
You will have solid digital marketing experience ideally gained in a professional services, financial services or B2B background. You will be a good team play with an approachable and supportive attitude, You will have excellent attention to detail and good communication skills.
Apply for Digital Marketing Advisor (12 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly