Buckinghamshire | £35,000 to £45,000
A well-recognised firm is seeking a Family Solicitor to add to their team. The candidate is being sought to assist with the handling of private family matters and is needed at their base in Buckinghamshire. The Family Solicitor will be offered a full-time, permanent contract.
Your New Role
In this established team, the Family Solicitor will have the following key responsibilities:
- Covering a caseload with lots of variety.
- Managing matters related to both pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, civil partnership dissolution, and child custom arrangements.
- Working with only minimal supervision.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- At least 3 years’ PQE.
- A passion for Family Law.
- Solid communication and client care skills are a must.
- Comfort in working independently.
This firm is offering the Family Solicitor a starting salary package of between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience. The firm has a friendly and supportive environment where career development is a focus of the management team.
Confirm your application today to signal your interest in the Family Solicitor position.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly