Leeds | £45,000 to £65,000
This market-leading law firm is looking to hire a Regulatory Solicitor for their team to deal with matters relating to fitness to practice work. Based in Leeds, this leading professional regulatory team requires the Regulatory Solicitor on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Role
The successful Regulatory Solicitor will have to take on the following responsibilities:
- Managing an investigatory caseload of fitness to practice files.
- Covering matters such as fraud, clinical failings, and inappropriate behaviour.
- Getting involved in cases from the outset.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 2+ years’ PQE.
- Experience working in a healthcare regulatory or professional discipline area.
- A thorough understanding and passion for this growing area of law.
Salary and Benefits
The firm is offering the Regulatory Solicitor a salary in the region of £45,000 - £65,000 per annum. The Solicitor will also receive an enhanced benefits package alongside this, as well as the opportunity to work flexibly or from home entirely.
Submit your application today to ensure that you’re being considered for this role.
Apply for Regulatory Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly