JOB TITLE: In-House Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 5+
SALARY: On application
Our client is seeking a lawyer with extensive experience in commercial contracts to join their in-house legal team. The successful candidate will advise on a wide range of legal, risk and compliance matters, including client engagement terms, policies, data protection and intellectual property rights. Ideal candidates will have a pragmatic and commercial approach.
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating client related contracts, such as engagement terms, master services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and release letters.
• Acting as trusted advisor to the company’s Partners, client teams and the IT, HR, Administration, Finance and Business Development teams.
• Supervising and developing junior lawyers within the team.
• Advising on the legal framework and associated risks of new business lines, including drafting the contractual documentation for the provision of modelling and analytics tools to clients, software as a service and website terms.
• Advising on data protection law.
• Reviewing, drafting and advising on commercial contracts with suppliers, including for IT services and software licence and support agreements.
• Advising on a wide range of other legal, risk and compliance matters affecting the company, including intellectual property rights, internal policies and contracts with suppliers.
• Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience.
• Excellent negotiation skills and extensive experience advising on and negotiating commercial contracts.
• Highly proficient in the fields of intellectual property and data protection law.
• Strong business acumen. Commercial and practical approach.
• Ability to influence and gain trust at the most senior levels of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team with fluctuating workload. Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills. Friendly / outgoing personality.
This role offers a unique opportunity for excellent work-life balance for a candidate seeking to make the move from private practice to in-house.
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary lev
Apply for In-House Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly