Corporate - small City firm - London - 1-4 PQE
Our client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial full-service law firm with a national and international client base.
With a broad range of expertise including commercial law, real estate and property, commercial and general litigation, personal injury, employment, family, insolvency, business and private immigration; they service a diverse client base and are known for their collaborative approach, working in partnership with clients to achieve their goals.
The business is nimble and very well positioned, and due to strong and growing client demand, they are now looking to add to their strong team of corporate/commercial Associates.
In order to be considered for this position you will be a corporate lawyer with
- A strong academic background.
- Training and most likely 1-4 years' PQE in a wide range of corporate/commercial work, most likely gained from a City, national, or high quality regional firm.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
Foreign qualified candidates with relevant UK experience may be considered for this position.
For further information or to discuss this or other roles we're handling, please contact David Von Dadelszen.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit