Child Brain Injury Solicitor
Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified lawyer to join our specialist Child Brain Injury team as a solicitor.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- handling complex child brain injury claims arising from personal injury or clinical negligence.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic newly qualified solicitor with 0-2 years PQE in clinical negligence and/or personal injury;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols;
- have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic clinical negligence and/or personal injury cases;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return we will give you the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match your experience.