Spinal Injury Solicitor
Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join our specialist Spinal Injury team.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- handling a caseload of complex and primarily multi-track clinical negligence claims, commensurate with experience.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant clinical negligence solicitor with 0– 2 years PQE;
- have a strong interest in working on spinal injury claims;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols, and have experience of working on high value, complex/catastrophic clinical negligence cases and be confident in dealing with sensitive injury issues;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return we will give you the opportunity to excel by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match your experience.