Commercial Property Solicitor
This Top Tier Legal 500 firm is offering a modern working culture, continuous career progression and a highly-competitive salary for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 2+ Years of relevant PQE.
Located in the City of London, this firm has an incredible presence across all disciplines, especially within the Commercial Property market They have gone on to grow a client base both nationally and internationally. They are looking to continue their expansion to solidify their status as market leaders.
The practice prides itself on its dedication to all of its clients and has managed to blend its business-like approach with a client-based focus.
Freedom, autonomy, and flexibility are promoted within this practice and build solid and loyal relationships with clients and understand their needs.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 2+ PQE to join their flourishing outfit.
The Directors have a wealth of experience and strong reputations; the Commercial Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, including but not limited to management advice, property funding, Sales & Purchases, Landlord & Tenant and the handling of more complex matters.
You will deal with a manageable caseload and be asked to assist in complex and large matters alongside senior management. The team is always provided with an experienced and support network.
This firm are looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Lawyer with 2+ relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a high-quality and growing London, City firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly