Pursuits/Bid Manager – senior level role to be second in command to the Head of Bids. Strategic, advisory role. Major insurance focused law firm. Hybrid working.
This Pursuit/Bid Manager role is a great opportunity to be part of a well established pursuit/bid function. The pursuit team takes a very proactive and client centric approach to pursuits, rather than just reacting to bid requests. This is a senior level strategic advisory role where you will be second in command to the Head of Pursuits.
What’s more, you’ll be part of a progressive firm that really puts its employees first and be part of a growing and close-knit marketing and business development function.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage and improve the firm’s pursuit model;
- Play an advisory role in coaching partners and others on winning new business;
- Working on the largest, most strategic bids to provide support such as content drafting, key messaging, value adds and pricing;
- Work with client teams to ensure that bid promises are implemented;
- Work with the business development and client teams to anticipate and prepare for new and renewal opportunities;
- Promote a “bid pipeline” culture rather than a reactive response to bids;
- Ensure that all opportunities are tracked on the CRM system;
- Develop relationships with procurement professionals to understand client drivers;
- Maintain and develop systems to ensure advance notice of up and coming pursuits in the market;
- Work with the Head of Pursuits to manage and develop the pursuit team.
You will have significant experience in bid/pursuit management within professional services. Ideally, you will have some knowledge of the insurance sector. Excellent project management as well as written skills are a must.
Apply for Bid/Pursuit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly