Locum Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer (Locum) - 1+ PQE / North Birmingham / Office Based - This small and friendly high street firm are seeking a Residential Property Fee earner on a locum basis to start ASAP.
• This small high street firm are seeking a Locum Residential Conveyancer to help assist during a busy period, and to also cover whilst the firm are recruiting within the busy property team.
• This role will be office based, as the firm don’t have a case management system in place. However, you will receive legal support in the way of a secretary to carry out administrative duties.
• The role will be to commence ASAP and carry on until at least January/ February 2022.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity, right to buy and new plot purchases. It isn’t essential that you are qualified, however strongly desirable that you have previously handled and dealt with your own caseload with a minimum of 1/2 years’ experience.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm, however the firm will consider applications from part time conveyancers.
• North Birmingham based firm- easily commutable from Birmingham CC.
• Long-standing high street firm
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £35+ per hour dependant on experience.
Apply for Locum Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly