Commercial Real Estate - London - NQ-2 PQE
Our client is a very highly regarded and popular international law firm.
Their London property team advises on all aspects of commercial real estate, including investment, landlord and tenant, development, joint ventures, real estate finance and corporate structured real estate transactions.
The firm's cross-border, client focused approach means they are able to support significant local, national and international transactions, providing clients with specialist legal advice in relation to acquiring, financing, developing, managing, constructing, leasing and selling commercial real estate.
Due to increased client demand, they are now looking for an additional commercial real estate Junior Associate. The successful candidate will assist on a wide range of transactional commercial property matters acting for investors, developers, lenders and occupiers.
In order to be considered for a role in this high-quality team, you will have:
- Trained and have either qualified and gained up to 2 years' PQE in commercial real estate, or be about to qualify (having completed at least one seat in commercial real estate), at a City, International, or highly regarded regional law firm.
- A very strong academic background.
- A sharp, enquiring mind, and accurate analytical, advisory, and drafting skills.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to David Von Dadelszen.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit