Personal Injury Fee Earner
My client is a Legal 500 firm, and they're regarded as one of the top specialised Law Firms in the UK.
Their talented teams focus on obtaining compensation for clients who have suffered from personal injury, medical negligence or financial mis-selling, and they also have a residential conveyancing team.
They're currently looking for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor to assist their clients with high value Serious Personal Injury work.
The ideal candidate will have previous multi-track/serious injury experience, and will be responsible for running a caseload of mid-high-value personal injury claims, as well as:
- Knowledge of legal procedure including issue and service of proceedings, directions timetables, ADR and trial experience in obtaining factual and expert evidence.
- Liaising with Counsel and experts appropriately and professionally.
- Experience of drafting schedules of loss including heads of future loss.
- Reviewing files and reporting regularly to clients, introducers, team leaders and others.
- Assessing the merits of cases in light of denials of liability and gathering evidence, both documentary and witness, to rebut any denials and pursue meritorious cases to settlements by negotiation or through litigation.
- Identifying, gathering evidence in support of and valuing other heads of damage, including loss of earnings, care and assistance and Smith v Manchester damages.
- Completing Schedules of Special Damages.
- Issuing proceedings and proceeding through litigation to settlement or Trial.
- Preparing cases for Trial including Briefs to Counsel.
- Reporting to team leader any difficulties or delays on files.
- Assisting other team members as necessary.
This client offers hybrid working, a great benefits package and bonus!
Apply for Personal Injury Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly