Financial Mis-selling Fee Earner
My client is a Legal 500 firm, and they're regarded as one of the top specialised Law Firms in the UK.
Their talented teams focus on obtaining compensation for clients who have suffered from personal injury, medical negligence or financial mis-selling, and they also have a residential conveyancing team.
They're currently looking for an experienced Fee Earner to join their expanding Financial Mis-selling department in order to assist their clients with the mis-selling of SIPP and Pension Transfers. Although candidates with experience in this area are preferred, they will also consider candidates with experience of other financial mis-selling claims.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Undertake their own caseload of 100+ files from inception to settlement.
- Talk to potential clients to assess if they have had a financial loss claim and whether a claim can be made.
- Identify the potential strengths and weaknesses from a range of financial mis-selling claims.
- Gather and review incoming information to establish a possible claim route (against a lender, financial institution, FOS, FSCS or litigation.)
- Request all relevant DSARs and information from the relevant parties as soon as identified.
- Have experience of preparing and submitting claims to financial institutions, FOS, FSCS.
- Demonstrate previous litigation experience.
- Utilise their excellent client care skills, attention to detail and a good grasp of mathematics.
This client offers hybrid working, a great benefits package and bonus!
Apply for Financial Mis-selling Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly