Legal Counsel Investment Banking 6 month Contract: Equities / Delta1/ Multi Product issuance
New 6 month Contract Role: December / January Start
Investment Bank: Supporting 2 desks: Equity Delta 1 / Prime + Issuance FI / Equity / Commodities
Swaps & Stock Loan:
- Escalation point for GMSLA queries coming from AOG desk, SBL desk and A&D negotiators;
- Escalation point for queries on swaps, coming from the Delta 1 swaps desk and docs team;
- Legal coverage on bespoke securities lending transactions, including evergreen trades and tripartite collateral arrangements.
- Assistance on regulatory coverage including CSDR and ESMA SSR.
- Take responsibility for the drafting of legal documentation for note, certificate and warrant transactions linked to a wide range of products with particular focus on equities, fixed income and commodities.
- Manage the execution process for all legal and listing documentation required for trades.
- Work with the business in managing adjustment and other extraordinary events occurring under existing products and take responsibility for drafting legal notices and any other relevant documentation relating to such events
- Draft and negotiate ancillary documentation such as distribution agreements, confidentiality agreements, investor representation and other forms of side letters.
- Advise on distribution restrictions across a range of jurisdictions.
- City based / Flex working
- Competitive Daily Rate
- UK or equivalent qualified legal counsel
Apply for Legal Counsel Investment Banking 6 month Contract: Equities / Delta1/ Multi Product issuance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly