Our client is a leading global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to join their Global Regulatory Financial Services team to provide a polished support service to their Senior partners and fee earners.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is highly competitive + Benefits. This role is initially a 12-month fixed term contract and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach.
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded law firms in London!
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA will include:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
- Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
- Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
- Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
- Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
- Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
- Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
- Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
- Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
Requirements as a Legal PA include:
- Previous Legal PA experience
- Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
- Previous billing experience (ideally experience of using 3E)
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work