Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Lawyer, At least 3 years' experience, South Yorkshire, Regional expanding law firm expanding its team.
• This busy, regional law firm is currently expanding a number of its departments and looking for a private client lawyer to join the team.
• Advising a wide range of clients, including high net worth individuals, you will be handling a caseload of wills, probate and powers of attorney matters.
• The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in Private client work. Ideally you will have a relevant legal qualification and be working towards your STEP qualification, however more important is the calibre of experience you have.
• You will have a proven track record managing a caseload that includes some complex and high value files and be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
• You will join a firm with a strong work and team ethic, that supports its employees whatever their career aspirations are.