Rotherham | £25,000 to £35,000
This Lexcel accredited law firm – based in Rotherham – is searching for a Property Solicitor who can join its team. The Property Solicitor will join the long-established firm on a full-time, permanent contract.
In this position, the Property Solicitor will handle the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with a whole range of property transactions, from residential conveyancing to various aspects of commercial property law.
- Dealing with a range of clients, from individual property owners and landlords to partnerships and companies.
- Taking on matters such as business sales, lease assignments, new leases (acting for both landlords and tenants), licenses to assign, commercial sales and purchases, lease surrenders and extensions, and other general commercial property matters.
- Handling residential property matters, including sales and purchases, declarations of trust, shared ownership, transfers of equity, and new build work.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have the following profile:
- Candidates should either be Newly Qualified or have up to 8 years’ PQE as a Property Solicitor or experienced fee-earner.
- Experienced in dealing with a range of clients.
- Proactive, organised nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- Enthusiasm to help build the department and a willingness to take part in marketing activities.
Salary & Benefits
The firm is offering the Property Solicitor a salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience. The successful candidate will also have the chance to work in a well-established and thriving department.
Applications have already opened for this role. Submit your CV now to be considered for the position.