Wirral / Liverpool | £18,000 to £20,000
This firm has openings for two Family Paralegals, who will work out of the firm’s offices in the Wirral and Liverpool. The successful Family Paralegals will join on full-time, permanent contracts, as soon as possible.
These responsibilities fall under the remit of each Family Paralegal:
- Opening Family Law files.
- Communicating with third parties, including courts, experts, and agencies.
- Updating clients on case progress by telephone and email.
- Preparing court bundles and documents for hearings.
- Completing Legal Aid forms.
The Ideal Candidate
For these positions, the ideal Family Paralegal will have the following profile:
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience in a Family Paralegal role.
- For LPC graduates, the completion of the Family elective is essential.
- Well-organised and flexible.
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a key eye for detail.
- Comfortable with numeracy activities.
- Exceptional telephone manner.
Salary and Benefits
The firm is offering a competitive salary package of between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience. This is a position from which you can start to develop your Family Law knowledge.
Applications are now open for this exciting position. Submit your CV now to register your interest in this role.