Legal Counsel - fully remote working
A global leader in the IT sector which works with major businesses across 74 countries is seeking a commercial lawyer to join the team as Legal Counsel, with the opportunity for fully remote working available.
As Legal Counsel you will report to the General Counsel in a role encompassing all commercial legal matters for the business. The Legal Counsel position will include:
- Drafting and negotiating customer and vendor commercial contracts, including software license agreements, SaaS agreements, services agreements and NDAs;
- Negotiating with outside parties on contractual issues and legal disputes;
- Anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems within the organization and developing strategies to avoid risk;
- Consulting with management, commercial advisors, tax experts, accountants and marketing staff;
- Assisting with company secretarial work;
- Providing ad hoc legal advice to the wider business.
You will be a commercial lawyer with 3+ years' PQE. Any foreign language skills, particularly European, would be beneficial but not mandatory.
This is a superb role for a lawyer looking to take on quality work with the ultimate flexible arrangements.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.