Loughborough | £18,000 to £24,000
This successful firm is searching for a Family Legal Secretary who can join its dynamic and passionate team on a permanent basis at their office in Loughborough. The successful Legal Secretary will join on a full-time basis.
The various responsibilities that fall under the remit of the Family Legal Secretary are:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients.
- Supporting the fee-earners in delivering excellent client service.
- Preparing correspondence and other written communications, word processing, and audio typing.
To be considered for this position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong secretarial skills and extensive experience in a legal environment (Family Law experience is preferable).
- Top-class communication skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- An organised nature with the ability to prioritise and manage your daily workload.
- Reliable typing and audio dictation abilities are essential.
Salary & Benefits
The firm are offering the successful Family Legal Secretary a salary of between £18,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience. They will also provide 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays.
Applications have now opened for this role. Submit your CV today and register your interest as soon as possible.