Developing Fee Earner
Job Title: Developing Fee Earner – Claims Services
Job Reference: SDA/2774900
Job Description: We are recruiting for a Developing Fee Earner to join a West Yorkshire Private Practice on a permanent basis. This role would be a great start for someone who wants to make the move in to a legal career.
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate:
- Ability to deliver robust quality claims handling
- Able to answer calls, follow relevant processes, progress claims from inception through to settlement, and review medical reports
- Ability to achieve objectives in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work, quality and client care
- To providing exceptional customer service
- Obtain competency working with a case management system. IT and good knowledge of Excel and Word
It is essential that candidates applying for this role are able to work in the office based in Wakefield.
It is desirable that candidates have previous experience of working in telephone customer services. Experience in an RTA MOJ Portal claims environment would also be advantageous.
To discuss thisrole in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson on or.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.