Costs Lawyer, 1-5 Years PQE, Worcestershire - A leading national law firm looking to appoint a Costs Lawyer into their Personal Injury and Medical Negligence team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team and a leading national law firm which is really moving in an exciting strategic direction.
• The successful costs lawyer will become an integral part of a highly experienced team of Medical Negligence Solicitors.
• The role requires an ability to draft complex bills and costs budgets and undertake advocacy at assessment and cost budget hearings.
• You will gain excellent exposure to highly complex medical negligence and catastrophic injury claims, providing practical and accessible legal advice.
• You will be motivated to provide an empathetic and supportive service in which excellent client care is prioritised.
• You will be an extensively experienced Law Costs Draftsperson with at least 1 years’ experience in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence.
• Experience with Litigation, Insolvency and Employment would be distinctly advantageous, but not necessary for this role.
• You will possess excellent technical skills in the relevant area, and strong team work and interpersonal skills.
• You will ultimately have a passion for this sector and drive to make an ongoing contribution to an exceptionally successful team.
• As a highly regarded Legal 500 firm, our client is renowned for providing innovative, practical and pragmatic solutions across a comprehensive range of legal services.
• Excellent salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including: 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, life assurance plus a gym membership contribution.