Commercial Life Sciences Associate Solicitor
Commercial Life Sciences Solicitor - City of London - Private Practice
Top tier international law firm is seeking to recruit an exceptional Commercial Life Sciences/ TMT lawyer due to continued expansion.
Future facing firm with 80 offices in 50 countries and over 5000 lawyers worldwide. They combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, generating the ability not only to see what's coming, but to help shape it.
The Life Sciences/TMT department advises on a broad range of matters for clients ranging from large blue chip organisations to smaller commercial entities.
The Technology Team sits within the Life Sciences/ TMT department. They advise across a large number of sectors. Your focus would be life sciences, advising clients at every stage of the product life cycle, from intellectual property issues, collaboration arrangements, commercialisation and supply chain and life cycle management.
The role includes:
· Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts such as collaboration, licensing, supply and distribution agreements;
· Involvement in a broad range of commercial, Intellectual Property, IT and Data Protection & Privacy advice;
· Providing efficient professional support for partners and team members;
· Developing professional relationships with clients;
· Supporting the wider group in developing business; and
You will have:
· Knowledge of, and/or experience in, the life sciences sector.
· Knowledge of IP, IT, technology and data protection issues in addition to having developed strong general commercial expertise.
· Understanding of the life sciences regulatory regime would be advantageous.
· Solid experience in a City, major Regional or leading international firm or industry in-house company.
· Experience and confidence in dealing directly with household name companies.
· Excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice.
· Excellent analytical skills and experience of running your own files and assisting partners on more complex, higher value deals and transactions.
· Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgment and good interpersonal and consultancy skills
- Tier 1 firm
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Fantastic benefits package
- First class training and career development programme
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.