Our client is a leading US law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Legal Receptionist to provide a first-class front of house service for their visitors and VIP guests.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 6pm. The salary on offer is £28,000 + Benefits. As expected from such a role, you will be required to be in the office for 5 days a week.
This a great opportunity to join a top US law firm!
Your responsibilities as a Legal Receptionist will include:
- Meet and greet staff, clients and visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner
- Thorough daily checks of the reception area and conference rooms, ensuring high standards are maintained
- Answering telephone enquiries promptly, in a helpful and courteous manner and forwarding them as necessary
- Ensuring conference rooms and required catering and materials are ready for meetings and clearing them afterwards
- Ordering taxis as required, maintaining accurate log of each booking, including file numbers
- Arranging catering for in-house breakfasts/lunches/dinners/ad-hoc events and seminars including liaison with relevant external suppliers
- Preparing offices for visiting lawyers
The Requirements as a Legal Receptionist include:
- Previous receptionist experience gained from a law firm would be advantageous
- 1 year to 18 month’s office administration experience – ideally gained from legal or professional services environment
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work