Immigration Consultant (UK Inbound) at Leading Law Firm
LAW Absolute is currently recruiting for a UK inbound legal immigration consultant to join a world leading law firm in their immigration department to provide project management services to clients across a spectrum of jurisdictions.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the most diverse teams in the industry and gain exposure to several fast-growing jurisdictions. The role also provides the opportunity to strengthen your skills in project management, negotiations, analysis and case management. Day-to-day coaching and weekly reviews will be provided by Senior consultants with managers and senior managers overseeing long term performance and training.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in preparing and delivering client presentations, best practice sessions and training
• Under direct supervision, acting as a caseworker on straightforward cases
• Supporting Senior Paralegals and Associates with the progression of more complicated cases
• Reviewing client queries and drafting responses for review by Senior Paralegals and Associates
• Preparing documentation for applications under visa routes that include Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Settlement, Appendix FM and others as directed
• Reviewing applicant and approval documentation
• Updating the case management system and general administrative support as required
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.