Social Housing Paralegal
Social Housing Paralegal – West Midlands – 1+ years experience – A leading practice is keen to appoint a Paralegal ideally with some experience in the Social Housing sector.
JOB TITLE: Social Housing Paralegal
PQE: 1+ years’ experience
LOCATION: West Midlands
SALARY: £Dependent on experience
• An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Social Housing team of this leading practice.
• The appointed Paralegal will ideally have some experience within the Social Housing sector or dealing with forfeiture matters
• The firm are keen to hear from individuals who have completed their LLB and also their LPC and gained some relevant legal experience within a practice recognised for their property offerings
• You will possess a can-do attitude and be looking for a role where you can utilise your excellent organisational skills as this role requires someone to be at top of their for organisation.
• We would welcome applications from Paralegals who have experience in general property matters and would require support and training in social housing / forfeiture matters.
• Superb opportunity for someone who is looking to continue specialising within this area of law or someone who is looking to build their career and eventually secure a training contract.
• A fantastic and exciting time to join this growing and expanding practice.