Legal Counsel - EMEA
Multi-billion Telecom business looking for European Legal Counsel focusing on Commercial Contracts.
Your new company
Multi-billion international business in Telecom industry with great business development and potential.
Your new role
My client is seeking a mid-level commercial contracts attorney to assist within primarily our European business and possibly other locations.
This role will be focused on drafting and negotiating key commercial contracts, predominantly wholesale capacity distribution agreements with our B2B commercial partners across Europe but also including contracts for our related infrastructure, ground works and other legal workstreams, as well as investigating and advising on day-to-day enquiries that may involve regulatory issues such as marketing, consumer issues and other matters.
Additionally, you will gradually become involved in our expanding European retail operations, and also assist other attorneys as needed on other projects (both in Europe and internationally across Africa and APAC). You will need to provide rapid, practical, business-oriented legal/commercial contract advice directly to business clients and apply practical judgment in assessing risk in collaboration with our sales, finance, compliance and wider legal team.
Ability to travel internationally required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Solicitor in European Countries (including England & Wales but not limited)
- At least 3 years above PQE, but open to candidate who has 10 years PQE or above (depends on the individual)
- Solid Commercial Contracts experience such as IT contracts, Software Agreement, Procurement Contracts and Distribution Agreement, etc.
- Experience in Telecom or Satellite industry experience will be highly preferred
- Experience of dealing with both B2B (Wholesales) and B2C (Retail) sales contracts is essential
- Can speak English and also French or German or other European Language will be highly preferred
- Experience of dealing with international market including EMEA, APAC, Africa, etc will be an advantage
- Data Protection experience will be preferred
- Good Commercial thinking and team player
- Excellent communication skills and can build up strategic relationship with the key stakeholders from different background
- Open to Travel, will travel to European Countries once per quarter and US once per year
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary Package
- Good company benefits
- Dynamic Company Culture
- Fully Remote Work if you prefer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.