PARALEGAL - MARKET LEADER - TECH PROJECTS
Our client's organisation facilitates Tech services and projects for the international energy industry.
This company is seeking to appoint an experienced Paralegal / Legal Executive to their team to take a hands-on role in the next exciting chapter of their evolution.
As they enter a growth phase this role will be responsible for supporting the legal team, administrating the legal function and supporting key stakeholders across an international remit.
THIS POSITION IS ON LONG-TERM, RENEWABLE CONTRACT.
Reporting to the GC, this role will:
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer contracts for the provision of services and international sale and purchase of goods.
- Interface with peers in the Legal and Contracts departments internationally to share best practices.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts, including the Legal, Tax, Finance and Insurance Departments.
- Maintain contracts files and databases.
- Promote an awareness of Legal Department's policies and procedures in coordination with the GC.
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidate must possess a law degree
- Relevant working experience supporting commercial legal functions and other key stakeholders including sales, project teams and operations management
- A team player, used to building effective internal and external relationships
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent long-term prospects are available as it is fully anticipated the scope of this role will grow.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we will be in contact if we can assist you.
Equal Opportunities is important to us, any PQE indicated in this advertisement is a guide only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.