Senior Legal Counsel - Major International Brand
I am working on a fantastic new opportunity to join a global Consumer Electronics Brand, based in Surrey.
My client is looking for someone with strong general commercial experience to join the Head of Legal for UK&I and take on a broad and varied remit.
A global Consumer Brand with UK Head quarters in Weybridge, Surrey.
Key responsibilities of the role will include advising and supporting on the following:
- Supply, procurement and distribution agreements
- Antitrust including SDA's
- Compliance and related admin (including delivering training and compliance updates)
- Data protection (including EU and UK GDPR, PECR and e-privacy, dealing with data subject requests, record keeping as required and negotiating and concluding data processing agreements)
- Intellectual property
- Marketing and advertising (including general ads, promotions and influencer activity)
- Consumer law (for consumer facing terms such as warranties, consumer queries, b2c sales)
- Commercial disputes and litigation
Suitable candidates for the role will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK or relevant jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience of Data Protection would be highly beneficial.
A competitive base salary and benefits package.