Senior Commercial Associate
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an 8+ PQE Commercial Solicitor has arisen within a national commercial firm in Birmingham. In return you’ll have an opportunity to grow your career with the option of working full time or part time and the option to work remotely. A new law firm with an impressive £6million turnover and the intention to triple their turnover in the next year, now would be the perfect time to join them!
- The firms clever use of technology coupled with unique subscription plans, enables them to provide cost effective business legal services without compromising on quality.
- As a team of just over 60 people, they are looking to hire another 50 lawyers in the next few years
- Many associates have achieved partner level or beyond, with at least 10 years post qualified experience, no client following necessary!
- If you are an experienced qualified Solicitor in England and Wales with at least a PQE of 8 years’
- This opportunity is suited to a commercial solicitor with a strong academic background and experience with advising on a range of commercial contracts and commercial law.
- Experience in distribution agreements, agency agreements. General terms and conditions for goods and services knowledge
- Some experience of competition law or an interest in training in this area (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in data protection and privacy law
- A highly competitive salary, in conjunction with top 100 firms in the UK
- Joining a friendly team who continuously strive to add value to your client relationships
- A real opportunity to develop a successful partnership through continuity and the very best level of service with no following required
- A very generous bonus scheme
- A flexible and remote working environment. You can work from home or one of our offices.
- Full time, part time and flexible hours are available.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful